Benefits of becoming a member:
- Be involved in modelling exercises which will support European energy and climate policies for the implementation of the 2030 and 2050 targets.
- Access to a network of researchers working on energy and climate modelling, comprising leading European institutions on the field.
- Access to a network of European stakeholders (e.g., industry, NGO's, associations, governmental bodies) within energy and climate.
- Model benchmarking and participation in joint modelling exercises.
- A forum for discussion of results and modelling exercise comparison.
Who can become a member?
- Any public or private organisation, international organisation or non-governmental organisation with an interest in EFECT's activities may participate.
- If your organisation is interested in participating in this initiative, the first step is to contact EFECT to discuss the benefits of working together.
Please use the form below to contact EFECT about membership or contact us at email@example.com